Allens Confidential podcast
Pathways to reconciliation
How can lawyers contribute to reconciliation? In this episode, hosts Mel and Tahlia speak with Lawyer and First Nations Internship alumna Olivia Henderson and Community Engagement Manager Jodie Symes to discuss Allens' commitment to reconciliation and how junior lawyers can get involved. Olivia and Jodie share their perspectives on pro bono work, pathways to legal careers for First Nations students and the firm's new First Nations Engagement Plan.
Some of the questions we discussed
- How does Allens contribute to reconciliation?
- What are the pathways to the legal profession for First Nations students?
- What is Allens' new First Nations Engagement Plan and how does it work in practice?
- What's the role of pro bono work?
- How can junior lawyers get involved?
This episode is part of our 2023 series.