Allens Confidential podcast
Mistakes, memories and milestones: the Allens grad experience
In this episode, Tahlia and Mel talk to two recent grads (including a former Allens Confidential host) about their experience as junior lawyers in the firm.
What did we talk about?
- Rotations: how they're structured and how to nominate your preferences;
- Training and development opportunities;
- The LSA (Legal Services Award);
- Allens' non-silo approach; and
- Embarrassing stories/confessions (there are some doozies).
If you've ever wondered what to expect from your first year as a lawyer in a big firm, this episiode has you covered.
This episode is part of our 2022 series.