Allens Confidential podcast
Competition, Consumer and Regulatory
In this episode, hosts Mel and Tahlia dive into the complex and bustling world of competition law. They're joined by Jacqui Downes (Head of Competition, Consumer and Regulatory) and Lloyd Hutson (Lawyer) to learn more about the team culture, fascinating legal issues, global opportunities and day-to-day minutiae.
What did we talk about?
- What kind of work do you do in Competition, Consumer and Regulatory?
- What does an average day look like for you?
- What's the team culture like?
- How has the practice evolved and where is it likely to go in future?
- What advice do you have for students interested in Competition, Consumer and Regulatory?
- Are there international opportunities through a career in competition law?
This episode is part of our 2023 series.